Friday, March 27, 2009

Box Samples Arrived

The box samples have arrived and let me tell you they look really nice. They have a very classy, yet earthy feel to them. We are going to make a few minor changes and give our approval for full production. I think they are going to be a big hit even without skin care serum in them! :)

The packet artwork is being worked out with our supplier and they will send it to the filling center to make sure the machines recognize the zone for cutting before we place our order for the first 50,000.

Of course all this hoopla over the boxes should not take away from the actual product. It is in the words of one blogger, "a magic lotion". I can only say that when I have used samples it leaves my skin feeling great and seems to clear up my eczema. I really do love this product and am extremely happy with the result. I can't wait to share it with the world!

As always, a full disclosure of the ingredients are on our site. ToBetterSkin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment