Monday, March 9, 2009

Skin care art work

Now that we have the company logo, brand name and tag line it's all the details that can really bog the process down. Small things can take the most time. I've always said it's the last 5% that can take 95% of your time. It's more true than I ever imagined!

So now we need to finalize the art work for the boxes and the sample packets. Each change is really important as it is a lasting impression. First impressions with a product release are so important and I cannot afford to have this fail! I just can't! My family and mortgage depend on it, oh yea, the mortgage. You know the kind, where your house is worth less than the loan. Yea, that kind. I guess I'm feeling frustrated this morning because my partner is very good at where the talents lay, but getting stuff done that isn't the fun stuff takes way too long in my humble opinion. ARGHHH!

Then there is the case of money. I'm going to really extend myself to get this great product launched. We have Reps excited and wanting to sell already. Several consultants/bloggers are very interested. Once we launch there will be no money until that batch is sold meaning there will be a full 4 to 6 weeks before we have more product. So, the business plan is being worked on day and night, sometimes until the wee hours of the morning so we can approach a bank for a line fo credit. Hope our tax money for the bail-outs are going to come back to us. :)

OK, I'll be in a better mood tomorrow.

The art work really does look great so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment